With BitTorrent becoming increasingly popular as a source for legal as well as illegal content Apple iPad and iPhone users have had to face the critical decision of whether or not to jailbreak their device – until now.
However with a few easy steps BitTorrent users can circumvent Apple’s ban on BitTorrent clients in the app store with a few steps.
- Download and Install Dropbox or like
- Set Up a Torrific Account
- Find Torrent URL – Has to be from a public tracker. Terrific doesn’t yet support trackers that require user authentication beyond what can be passed in a URL. Example: http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/6384486/BackTrack_5_[Gnome]_[32-Bit]_[ISO]_[geno7744].6384486.TPB.torrent
- Once your download is finished you’ll receive an e-mail notification with a direct link to your file.
- Open direct link to begin downloading or view a movie or video directly using VLC or like on the iPhone or iPad.